Empowering Business Solution
PurchaseTrack is a comprehensive Purchase management system having seamless integration with Inventory, Production, Costing, Budgeting and Financial SCS. PurchaseTrack provides many unique and powerful features to manage purchases effectively.
- PurchaseTrack is a GUI - based Inventory management System, backed by the powerful RDBMS.
- Its implementation of Object Oriented design, greatly enhances Efficiency.
- Graphical User Interface ensures maximum comfort to its user.
- Its Web enabled features allow the user into the Open World of Internet & Intranets and enable the user to make Purchases Internationally.
- PurchaseTrack is developed by a spectrum of business professionals comprising of Business Managers, Materials Managers and IT professionals. PurchaseTrack is web enabled and allows the Purchase Ordering and Follow-up etc.
- The product is developed using the state-of-the-art technology currently prevailing in the IT Industry and reap all the advantages of the same. Extensive help facilities are provided in the product with suitable Graphic User Interfaces. The package offers high productivity, less time and resources to run & maintain the system.
- The design facilitates a high level of integration. Information is recorded once and can be retrieved only by those users having the necessary security privileges, and information entered can be shared between operating units avoiding duplication.
- It can be integrated with any of the application SCS as a standard Purchase Management System.
Product Feature Highlights
- Enables integration between Inventory, Production, and Accounts Payables SCS
- Provides high level of security facilities
- Support of Two exclusive Process Cycles for Rate Management and Purchasing.
- Rate Management involves Raising Enquries, Getting Quotations, Comparative Statement Preparation, and Vendor Rate Updating.
- Purchase Process involves Receiving of an Indent, Selection of Vendor, Raising Purchase Order, and Follow-up activities till material is totally received.
- Vendor Selection Policies Include:
- Lowest Price
- Lowest Lead Time for Supply
- High Association
- Low Rejection Percentage
- Local Vendors
- Auto Selection against Last Purchase Order
- Documentation Supported
- Vendor Agreements
Powerful Queries Information stored in PurchaseTrack can be retrieved easily using its powerful query capabilities
PurchaseTrack offers a high level of integration: • Information is recorded once • Information can be retrieved from anywhere - subject to security profile Information can be shared between Other Applications.
Product Technical Highlights
- Open architecture Design
- Ease-of-use flexibility
- Web enabled
- Developed using Visual Basic 6.0
- Scalability of the application as per clients need
- Security provision at Function Levels
PurchaseTrack provides extensive user reporting relating to the business. Typical Reports provided in the system include:
- Vendor Details
- Indent Requisition
- Indent Status
- Pending Indent List
- Indent List
- Enquiry Status Report
- Quotation List
- Vendor Performance Statement
- Purchase Order
- Purchase Order Follow-up Letters
- Purchase Order Status Report
Functional Security provided in PurchaseTrack. User security levels restrict users to menus, programs and information relevant only to their responsibilities. Access can restrict to a specific group of users like Stores Managers, Store Keepers.
PurchaseTrack as an integrated Inventory Management tool addressing the complete requirements of business community of various segments. It employs Object Orientation for efficient performance capabilities. With the facilities and capabilities it has, PurchaseTrack is the best suited Purchase Management System for Small and Medium Enterprises.